Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Samsung Omnia Pro B7610

It's been 5 days after I installed the Giorgio Armani ROM by daskalos. So far, so good. I've encountered 2 coma's which were obviously caused by locking the device while Opera was still cleaning up the RAM, but just a few minutes ago, it wouldn't wake up again (3rd coma), even though I did not use Opera at all today. It might be due to a game or two that I installed just several minutes before the discovery of the 3rd coma. Will observe the games further.

When I poked the reset button, it booted just fine to 7% battery charge (It's been around 2 full days plus 8 hours since it was last charged (technically, since it was first used the morning after a previous night's full charge (Saturday evening charge, Sunday morning 6am first use).

No comments: