Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Kindle


I was very very happy when I finally received my Kindle Touch on January 1, 2012, courtesy of my wife's cousin who came home to the Philippines from Chicago right around Christmas Day.

I've spent a month and a half daydreaming of my new Kindle and it was very surreal when it eventually landed on my palms.

UNFORTUNATELY, after only a month of use, the screen died (well, half of it did) on me. :( :( :(

Amazon has since replaced it with a new KTouch (they refused to allow an upgrade to a KFire), but the replacement unit is yet to make its way to the country since my friend is not leaving California before March 18.

I hope this one doesn't die on me for a few years, or several even, to come! I also hope my Kindle 3, now 14 months old, gets to see several more years of gadget life.

No comments: